Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Worship God

"...I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God." -Revelation 22:8, 9

Even the angel, which was probably magnificent, wanted no veneration but told the apostle to worship God. What was his form of worship? What act led to the angel telling him to worship God? He fell down before him. I suppose he may have prostrating, maybe even kneeling. Veneration becomes worship. WORSHIP GOD ALONE! Jahovah is Supreme God. YHWH is LORD of the Universe. JESUS CHRIST IS GOD INCARNATE! The HOLY SPIRIT is the paraclete, the comforter from God, which is God. He is worthy of praise and honor, and no one else. Almighty God in heaven, YOU are worthy of all praise! All else pail in comparison and fade away at the sight of you.

No comments: